New Memeber: Hi I am Jason

fivedollarsheep

New Memeber: Hi I am Jason

Postby fivedollarsheep » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey Mosrite Enthusiast!

Hey guys my name is Jason. I have learned much about mosrite guitars over the past few months after picking up one and finding it intrugiung. From various models, fakes, harware, and patients, I thoroughly enjoyed my time so far. Differently enough my main style of music is bluegrass and folk, which is what actually brought me here interestingly enough.

I own a 1966 The Ventures Mosrite, with all originaly hardware and case. I however spent more time researching it and just leaving it laying around then I did ever playing it.... think I only ever played wipe-out on it haha. In doing so I thought it may be time to sell it to a good owner (which brought me here). It is in VERY good condition espechialy considered to others being sold, you can find an identical one on ebay trying to fetch $6,000.... I am more realistic and am willing to let it go for alot less and mine is even in better shape. I will be posting a forum in the "For Sale" section. Till then I will be visiting frequently and aiding others espechially if someone needs guidence with repairing it or authenticity and will continue to visit even after I seel it here or elsewhere. For as I am always to give a helping hand.

See you guys around.

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Re: New Memeber: Hi I am Jason

Postby MWaldorf » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the guitar sale, and I hope that you'll share some of your research in the vintage mosrite section.
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

fivedollarsheep

Postby fivedollarsheep » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 am

O yes for sure I will. Between meeting with the Luthier, contacting people, and my own research I hope I will be able to help anyone who is cleaning up, repairing, or curious about their guitar. I would keep it if I wasn't low on cash to buy a better acoustic. I feel like I have learned too much information to just let it go to waste. Even if I am able only to just help one person I will feel accomplished.

Veenture
Master Contributor

Postby Veenture » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:50 am

Welcome, Jason!

FrankJames
Top Producer

Postby FrankJames » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 am

Welcome to the forum !!

stl80
Top Producer