Good to be here!

Littlehand

Good to be here!

Postby Littlehand » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 am

Hi all! Thanks for having me here in the forum. I'm from central new Jersey and I've owned a '66 Mosrite Ventures Mark V (Mosrite blue?) since the early seventies. I'm the 3rd owner and I still keep up with the 1st owner...he's still jealous, ;^J I also have vintage Gibsons and Fenders, but I have hung on to this beauty because she's unique all around. I'm no expert on Mosrites, but I've learned quite a lot of history in the last few years thanks to the Internet. I have read through some posts and I'm very happy to be in such knowledgeable company as I've got plenty of Mosrite questions. Could someone please steer me to a post or link for Mosrite setup and specs? Looking forward to meeting you.

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Re: Good to be here!

Postby MWaldorf » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:56 am

Welcome to the forum!
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

Veenture
Master Contributor

Postby Veenture » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am

Welcome Littlehand, don't forget there's a search feature you can use. Answers are all over the place on the forum. Unfortunately there is no book on Mosrites (yet).

FrankJames
Top Producer

Postby FrankJames » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Welcome to the moserite forum !!

Return to “INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here”