Hallmark II in Great Condition w/ Case (and case goodies)

khai123

Hallmark II in Great Condition w/ Case (and case goodies)

Postby khai123 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:48 pm

I have a Hallmark II in 3-Tone Sunburst that I'd like to trade/sell or a combination of the two. This is a great guitar, but it being the first Mosrite style guitar I've ever owned; it's a little too unconventional for me as of right now. I've only had it for 5 or 6 months, so it's practically new, well taken care of in a non-smoking home. Has it's original case in Excellent/New condition. For sale asking $750 obo will deal on Paypal as Gift so no taxes are involved, easier. As for trades I'm really looking for a good Tele(very into Esquires)/Jaguar/Jazzmaster. Very open on types as long as we're equal; if the Tele isn't USA if you could kick in 50-100 (depending on model), we'd be even. On a Baja we'd be straight across though. As for Jaguar/Jazzy if it's Japan(CIJ/MIJ) we'd be straight across, any Mexico + 50/75 we'd be good. Cases and pedals can compensate for value for me. I'm located in Fresno, CA; but will obviously ship.

Here are some pics:
http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/o57 ... ai_Brisco/ (it's not the blue one, and the record is not included)

E-mail is :eyanbrisco@yahoo.com

Can't wait to hear some offers!

Thanks,
Eyan

khai123

Re: Hallmark II in Great Condition w/ Case (and case goodies

Postby khai123 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 am

Nobody wants a Hallmark II? :( Nobody willing to give up their Jaguars/Jazzmasters?

Thanks,
Eyan

khai123

Postby khai123 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 am

Sorry for another shameless bump, but man I have to talk about this. I had this guitar up on eBay, bad idea. I'm nowhere near an experienced enough seller on that cutthroat site to sell something this special. I got afraid as soon as the 1st bid was entered, I freaked out thinking it would end at that bid and it would be gone. Anyways, I can't handle eBay and this guitar is still available for sale at 750 or trade for a Jaguar/Jazzmaster. I'll be quiet now.

P.S. Now that I'm selling this, I kind of feel unworthy on this forum. I won't have any Mosrite style guitars and I wasn't up to their cut. :?

Thanks,
Eyan

khai123

Postby khai123 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Well, seems like nobody wants one? How about $680 OBO or trade for CIJ/MIJ Jazzmaster/Jaguar

khai123

Postby khai123 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Something's come up and this can't be traded. Can someone grab ir for $ 625 with free shipping? Still comes with case and everything. This is a great guitar; but life just threw me a bean ball.

Hydra19
Valued Member

Postby Hydra19 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 am

you don't ship to Europe do you? :)

khai123

Postby khai123 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:19 pm

I don't think I could do Free Shipping to Europe, but I would ship to Europe for sure!

khai123

Postby khai123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:26 pm

This guitar is still available. I am open to A LOT of trades, I like Duo Sonics, Jaguars, Jazzmasters, Les Paul Juniors/Specials, SG Juniors, Tele's, Esquire's, and a bunch more. It's for sale at $600, you cover shipping.

Thanks,
Eyan

khai123

Postby khai123 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am

The guitar's still available and still at $600 you cover shipping. Still comes with case and everything.
Trades:
Fender Jazzmasters/Jaguars
Fender Telecasters
Gibson Les Paul Jr's/Specials
Gibson SG Jr's
Vintage Danelectro's/Silvertones
I'd add cash to possibly get a Custom 60/59

khai123

Postby khai123 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:21 pm

After all of this I've decided that... I'm gonna keep it. All I truly look for in a guitar is sound and unique-ness and this has both in spades. I think that I didn't fully appreciate the value of this extraordinary instrument until now. I was down on this guitar because I gave up some great gear to get it, so I was dissapointed over the absence of them, not the quality of this guitar. After I realized that I can't get those back then this guitar got better and better everyday. I love just looking at it sometimes. it's just a beautiful looking, sounding, and playing instrument that has become a part of me now. I want to thank Bob Shade for making such a well made instrument that truly embodies the spirit of Mosrite.

Thanks,
Eyan

Return to “For Sale”