Hello, Anyone interested in Mosrite parts!?

jacobalong42

Hello, Anyone interested in Mosrite parts!?

Postby jacobalong42 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Hello, I have a Mosrite of California that we would like to sell as whole, or as parts. I dont know what model it is, because it was no serial-numbers. It is very odd. We would have liked to sell the guitar as a whole, but the trust rod is very damaged. And isn't repairable. All parts are stock. It has Grover Deluxe tuner heads, A Mosrite Tremolo system that says "Mosley" beneath the strings. Two Single Coil Mosrite original pick-ups, 4 volume/tone knobs. A Black finish, and white pick guard. The body is a single cut-away, but the other side isn't completely rounded like that of a Les Paul. The 12th fret has 3 dots, and the 3, 5, 7, and 10 have two. Rosewood fret board.If you are interested, or want pictures, contact me on here, or email "jacobalong42@yahoo.com"

gregsguitars

Re: Hello, Anyone interested in Mosrite parts!?

Postby gregsguitars » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:36 am

price for entire guitar as is ?
Greg's guitars offering a fine eclectic selection of Fretted electric,acoustic bass guitars,amps and parts worldwide.

Brian
Top Producer

Postby Brian » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:25 am

How about a picture?

dubtrub
Administrator

Postby dubtrub » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 am

jacobalong42
Last visited: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:39 pm

As with about half of the people that join this forum, they register, visit once, make their cursory introduction post and never return. In this case it would appear that he joined the forum to make a quick sale and after no immediate bites, he left. About 90% of users that registers to this forum have a BS free email account that they never check.
Danny Ellison

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Postby MWaldorf » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am

I'm pretty sure this guitar was a bluesbender on auction on ebay in pieces around the same time as the original post.
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

indianmike

Postby indianmike » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:25 pm

do you have the pickups would like to see a pic marcuscane2@gmail.com

Return to “For Sale”