My fillmore Mosrite MK II Deluxe (Sunburst + Moseley Trem!)

JohnnySonic
Top Producer

Re: My fillmore Mosrite MK II Deluxe (Sunburst + Moseley Trem!)

Postby JohnnySonic » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 am

oipunkguy wrote:that really is an awesome guitar. the normal size pickups on it is reminds me of some old travis beams I've seen! awesome guitar.the burst finish is great. if you ever decide to sell it, let me know ;)

...did I mention it was an awesome guitar? :mrgreen:

Thanks a million! :D
Nice to know it's turning some heads.
Hehe. I'll remember that. Maybe one day, although I'd probably go crazy with regret for the rest of my life.
But in that case I'd much rather do a tradeoff with with your cherryburst.
An equally cool guitar. ;)
"If you can hear it, you can play it".
- Fred "Sonic" Smith

oipunkguy
Master Contributor

Postby oipunkguy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:39 pm

HAHA. Maybe maybe. do you know I looked for that cherryburst for 10 years, practically looking on ebay every single day! oddly enough found in on craigslist here locally. and the seller had it on and off craigslist for almost a year before I finally found it. I guess I've had it for about 2 years now, still haven't gotten sick of it ;) I was jammin' on it last night, it needs a fresh set of strings, but other then that she's still rockin'. :D
Cheers,
Aaron
Facebook.com/aarons.guitars

"Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason."
— Mark Twain

JohnnySonic
Top Producer

Postby JohnnySonic » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:12 pm

oipunkguy wrote:HAHA. Maybe maybe. do you know I looked for that cherryburst for 10 years, practically looking on ebay every single day! oddly enough found in on craigslist here locally. and the seller had it on and off craigslistlmo for ast a year before I finally found it. I guess I've had it for about 2 years now, still haven't gotten sick of it ;) I was jammin' on it last night, it needs a fresh set of strings, but other then that she's still rockin'. :D

That's great! I guess patiance and consistency pays off in the end after all. ;)
You must've been stoked to find one listed locally. That's the most comfortable way of purchase in my opinion.
I guess it was worth the wait. It is an amazing looking guitar. Take good care of it. It's a player, I like that. :)
Mosrites are too good not to be played.
- Fred "Sonic" Smith

oipunkguy
Master Contributor

Postby oipunkguy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:11 pm

yeah she has a little more checking then my first one, but she spent a lot of time in really cold weather too, lived a good part of her life in Canada, so I can't fault her for that. I guess I have to be like Kyle's mom and BLAME CANADA!!!

lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers,
Aaron
Facebook.com/aarons.guitars

"Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason."
— Mark Twain

JohnnySonic
Top Producer

Re: My fillmore Mosrite MK II Deluxe (Sunburst + Moseley Tre

Postby JohnnySonic » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:02 am

Unfortunately for me and fortunately for somebody else. This guitar is now for sale!
- Fred "Sonic" Smith

Return to “Modern Mosrites & Clones”