New photo's from Artie

dubtrub
Administrator

Re: New photo's from Artie

Postby dubtrub » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:00 am

Mosrite guitars are intended for a targeted audience. They always have been since day one. Being competitively priced is not their concern. Mosrite (regardless of manufacture) asks and receives top dollar because that is what the targeted audience wants and are willing to pay. I would never pay those high end prices for any guitar, but there are plenty of people that will. And for those people I'm glad someone is supplying them what they want. For many people, getting what they want comes at a price. There just isn't that many Mosrites around old or new.
Danny Ellison

Strat-o-rama
Top Producer

Postby Strat-o-rama » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 am

Thanks to Artie for sending the pics to Danny. Would love to see more. I'm kinda digging that blueburst.

oipunkguy
Master Contributor

Postby oipunkguy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:13 pm

the blueburst model is making me crazy, I WANT THAT GUITAR!!!!!
Cheers,
Aaron
Facebook.com/aarons.guitars

"Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason."
— Mark Twain

ElTwang
Top Producer

Postby ElTwang » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:28 am

Danny. Have you played any of those Dana/Fillmore guitars?

I must say too that Tokai guitars are top quality. We have a shop here in Copenhagen that imports and pushes the Tokai brand pretty well and if one isn't a Fender/Gibson-gotta-be-the-original-brand then you can get an excellent guitar for less money.

If the Tokai folks put that kind of workmanship into the new Mosrites then I'd really like to check one out!

Sidejack63

Postby Sidejack63 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:39 am

oipunkguy wrote:the blueburst model is making me crazy, I WANT THAT GUITAR!!!!!

Yes, the sunburst model is Gorgeous. I know 'cause I bought it at the Dallas Guitar Show yesterday. Serial number 0002. It plays like a dream and sounds great. EXCELLENT workmanship, finish and setup.

ElTwang
Top Producer

Postby ElTwang » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:58 am

8-) Congrats, Sidejack63

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Postby MWaldorf » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Sidejack63 wrote:

Yes, the sunburst model is Gorgeous. I know 'cause I bought it at the Dallas Guitar Show yesterday. Serial number 0002. It plays like a dream and sounds great. EXCELLENT workmanship, finish and setup.

Wow - that's the guitar you bought?!? Congratulations! When you get a chance, share more pictures of that beaut!
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

Sidejack63

Postby Sidejack63 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:27 pm

MWaldorf wrote:
Sidejack63 wrote:

Wow - that's the guitar you bought?!? Congratulations! When you get a chance, share more pictures of that beaut!

Dana told me at the Dallas Guitar Show that Artie has s/n 0001 so I feel fortunate to get s/n 0002. I'm not sure how to upload photos but, if I get it figured out, I'll upload a few shots of the guitar. One with Dana holding the guitar and one with her and I holding the guitar. Can you tell, I'm still excited !!!!

bakeoboy
Top Producer

Postby bakeoboy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Those 2 sidejacks(0001 and 0002) are the first 2 that Dana built in bakersfield as Mosrite original USA.
The quality is amazing !
Artie

Return to “Modern Mosrites & Clones”