New member Allentown,Pa

MIgnatius

Re: New member Allentown,Pa

Postby MIgnatius » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Thanks everyone. After being digruntled about being outbid on projects from Ebay several times....I picked up a Hallmark Custom 60 at an extremely reasonable price (on ebay). I do not think I will be disappointed. It should have more soul than my '72 LP Standard and more twang than my Coral Longhorn...all in one guitar. I guess that I will be moving on to the "modern and clone" discussion room for now, but maybe soon I can drop the scratch for the real deal. Or maybe I'll modify w/mosrite pup's and 500k pots...hmmm?
Thanx again!

Dennisthe Menace

Re: New member Allentown,Pa

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:07 pm

MIgnatius posted:
I guess that I will be moving on to the "modern and clone" discussion room for now,

First of all, Congrats to you on landing the Hallmark. You sound as though you are limiting yourself to just one thread, but you don't need to. If you decide to get a Mo' later, now's the time to 'knock yourself out' and learn as much or as little as you want to.....Don't make it homework, make it a fun type project.....I always found that I learned a lot more in the Fun Type Projects. Besides, I always hated that word--- "Homework." :roll:
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

Return to “INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here”