New Guy Here

psychocrapper

New Guy Here

Postby psychocrapper » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Greetings all my name is Stu, just found this forum.

I have heard of Mosrite Guitars from books and friends to be honest.
but I became a real fan, when I was at the NAMM show, and there was a Mosrite booth and featured in the Booth was Dana Moseley daughter of Semie, apparently she had recently gained rights to produce Mosrite USA Made Guitars. Though she is affiliated with Fillmore who makes the Japanese versions, she hand crafts each of the USA Made guitars in Bakersfield, CA.. very sweet lady.

Since I am a newbie here has anybody else heard of this?

Cheers..

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Re: New Guy Here

Postby MWaldorf » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Stu,
Welcome to the forum. Dana's business is very new, and as you were at NAMM, at this point you know more than the rest of us! We all look forward to finding out more about Dana's company and a new chapter in the Mosrite story.
Mel
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

dorkrockrecords
Master Contributor

Postby dorkrockrecords » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Synthesized through several discussions that took place in Bakersfield and Anaheim over the past few days, the rumor is that Fillmore will ship parts from Japan to Bakersfield for assembly by Dana Moseley in the basement of Front Porch Music. Do with that information what you will, but it seemed very much in the theoretical stages.

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:09 am

Welcome to the forum, Stu

Your first thread is so interesting and is an eye opener to us. Thank for updating us.

Return to “INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here”