hi!

jramonitos

hi!

Postby jramonitos » Mon May 19, 2008 7:17 pm

Danny! nice forum. it is nice to see a few familiar names here from the other forum.great job danny!

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Re: hi!

Postby Desert Surfer » Mon May 19, 2008 7:35 pm

jramonitos Welcome!

Did you get your new Mosrite yet? I kind of remember that you were looking at a "Ranger", maybe? If you did get it, please share with us how do you like it.

dubtrub
Administrator

Postby dubtrub » Mon May 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Hi, to you jramonitos,

Glad to see you meander over here to our Mosrite forum. I think you'll feel right at home here.

PS. Thanks for the compliment.
Danny Ellison

Dennisthe Menace

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Mon May 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Well, it's about time!!! LOL!!!
Welcome to the NEW MOSRITE COMMUNITY Jramonitos!
Yes, you are correct, a lot of us came flying over here as
soon as we heard Danny was starting this FORUM.
I think you DID get the Mosrite didn't you, it was all Black?
Anyhow, WELCOME!!! :mrgreen:
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

jramonitos

Postby jramonitos » Tue May 20, 2008 4:44 pm

hey desert surfer! yeah you are right. i was planning to grab one of those mosrite ranger but i'm still saving up for it... plus i'm having trouble understanding the website where you can order the guitar because it is written in japanese.

hello dennisthe menace! ;) correct! i have an early MIJ mosrite. I posted it on Mazzrite forum to find out if i got the real mc coy.hehe. i think it is early 70's and i really like thank danny and the rest of the guys for giving me tons of infos about it...

Right now i have this guy building me a copy of my black mosrite. i just talked to him and he told me that i can pick it up on the weekend. i have to do the paint job and the electronics by myself though.hehe. i wanna build a mosrite on my own and i'm planning to do that after this one. i think johnny ramone or mark II model is less complicated compare to the Mark I...what do you think guys? :?:

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Tue May 20, 2008 5:37 pm

jramonitos wrote:hey desert surfer! yeah you are right. i was planning to grab one of those mosrite ranger but i'm still saving up for it... plus i'm having trouble understanding the website where you can order the guitar because it is written in japanese.

hello dennisthe menace! ;) correct! i have an early MIJ mosrite. I posted it on Mazzrite forum to find out if i got the real mc coy.hehe. i think it is early 70's and i really like thank danny and the rest of the guys for giving me tons of infos about it...

Right now i have this guy building me a copy of my black mosrite. i just talked to him and he told me that i can pick it up on the weekend. i have to do the paint job and the electronics by myself though.hehe. i wanna build a mosrite on my own and i'm planning to do that after this one. i think johnny ramone or mark II model is less complicated compare to the Mark I...what do you think guys? :?:

Next time use this link for translation (Danny told me about this), it is pretty useful. You have to guess sometimes but it works..

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?fr=avbbf-us

jramonitos

Postby jramonitos » Tue May 20, 2008 6:07 pm

Next time use this link for translation (Danny told me about this), it is pretty useful. You have to guess sometimes but it works..

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?fr=avbbf-us[/quote]
nice...k thanks for that.

Return to “INTRODUCTION: Please Start Here”