Johnny Ramone Signatue still available?

Wicked Ramone

Johnny Ramone Signatue still available?

Postby Wicked Ramone » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:24 am

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on the forum and I'm very glad to be here. Last year I bought a JR Signature model from Hallmark guitars and I love it. It was my first guitar and is an absolute treat to play. However in recent months in seems that it has been removed from Bob's website. Does anyone know if it is still available? I read somewhere that it was but without the Johnny Ramone branding. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

Sarah93003
Master Contributor

Re: Johnny Ramone Signatue still available?

Postby Sarah93003 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:13 am

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps give Bob a call or drop an email. I'm sure he'll respond.
1982 Fender Bullet
1994 Gretsch Streamliner G3155 Custom
2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus
2006 Jude Les Paul 12 String

FrankJames
Top Producer

Postby FrankJames » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:57 pm

Welcome to the forum !!

Dino Boreanaz

Postby Dino Boreanaz » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:44 pm

Welcome to the forum! I've also got a JR signature that I absolutely love. I was wondering the same thing when I recently checked out the Hallmark website and didn't see the JR pages at all. I figured the duration of the agreement with Johnny's estate simply ran out.

I did notice the Hallmark YouTube channel recently uploaded a video of a band whose guitar player is playing what looks like a JR signature (I couldn't really make out details of the markings on the headstock), but in the description it states he's playing a Hallmark II. I think the only difference is the bridge/stopbar arrangement as opposed to the vibrato unit, but the Hallmark website doesn't show the bridge/stopbar as being available on the Hallmark II. May be something that is available upon request?

In any case, enjoy your Hallmark and welcome!

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

Postby Bob Shade » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:33 am

Hallmark does have the Johnny Ramone models in stock. The headstock has the classic Hallmark logo now as alot of guys did not want the JR logo on the actual guitar. You can e-mail me at hallmarkguitars@verizon.net if you would like one. They are $949.00 case included. Thanks!!

Return to “Hallmark Guitars”