Full customised H60C OrangeCrate

arpsum

Re: Full customised H60C OrangeCrate

Postby arpsum » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Please let me go on the next subject about physical improvement. I made my original stud bolts for H60C's bridge. This is made of 316 stainless round bar. Please see the length and the tip of the bolt. This sharp tip would take a bit to the internal body and vibrate it more efficiently. I also enlarged the flange comparison to the original one to support the bridge rigidly. In addition to them, the bridge can be fixed to the stud bolt by the cap nut. As a result, the acoustic specification became much better and the bridge would never be moved whatever you use vibtato unit.

arpsum

Postby arpsum » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi all,

I'll show you the next improvement about machine head. It is one-sided modifying only to the bridge, we have to consider the other side of strings. I replaced the original NB machine head to special ordered Gotoh's SD510 for Mosrite guitars. I like vintage and simple Kluson pegs so much, but they're a little bit inconvenient for stable tuning and body conduction.

The outlook appearance of SD510 is the same with original Kluson, so I can easily replace them with no woodworking. In addition to it, SD510 has torque balancer inside for stable tuning and the carbon fiber plate for an ideal resonance between machine head and the body.

arpsum

Postby arpsum » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Hi all,

Another image of the assembly. If you wanna install these kinds of modification, please send your message to me.

Return to “Hallmark Guitars”