Rockometer Amp website up

zarfnober
Top Producer

Rockometer Amp website up

Postby zarfnober » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:45 am

I finally have my website up. Please bear in mind that when it comes to building webpages(suggestions are welcome ), I have no idea what I'm doing, hence the totally amateur look. Changes are coming that will make it look professional. I'm mainly building american and british vintage spec cabs and working on my own line of extension cabs. I will also do any custom work you may want, along with restorations, recovering and grillcloth replacement.

I also do repair work on tube amps, mainly handwired, and kit building for anyone interested. Thanks for looking,

Rocco
www.rockometeramp.com
www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

Sarah93003
Master Contributor

Re: Rockometer Amp website up

Postby Sarah93003 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 am

Looks like you're doing great work. Keep us posted and good luck with your endeavor!
1982 Fender Bullet
1994 Gretsch Streamliner G3155 Custom
2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus
2006 Jude Les Paul 12 String

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Postby MWaldorf » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Cool stuff. Will you be making amps as well as cabinets?
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

Veenture
Master Contributor

Postby Veenture » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:51 pm

This is a repeat of what I said on your other post:

Congratulations Rocco and good luck with your amp business, cool!
I admire anyone starting up a business venture in these trying times (economy).

Cool website! I couldn't help notice the stack of 'speaker cut outs'...you could always sell them as pizza plates! ;)

JohnnySonic
Top Producer

Postby JohnnySonic » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Looks great! Love the name also. :)
"If you can hear it, you can play it".
- Fred "Sonic" Smith

zarfnober
Top Producer

Postby zarfnober » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Cool website! I couldn't help notice the stack of 'speaker cut outs'...you could always sell them as pizza plates! ;)[/quote]

Please don't remind me, I was in the pizza business for 13 years :D I will be building some amps in the future, mainly Marhsall style clones, reverb units and pretty much any kit someone might want assembled. Also going to offer a service to upgrade the popular Fender And Marshall PCB amps to handwired with upgraded components. The problem with building amps is in order to make any money, I need to buy transformers in bulk and they get texpensive when you buy good(even cheap ones) ones. I do have some Celestion Speakers stocked, can get just about any speaker you may want:Jensen, Eminence, MOJO, etc. Speakers are another item that is expensive to keep in stock but, I get excellent pricing on Celestions.

If you look at my avatar, that is a Deluxe Reverb I recovered for a friend that plays in a couple surf bands, it is metalflake tolex, very cool. I have Red, White, Silver and Blue. Thanks again,

Rocco
www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

Veenture
Master Contributor

Postby Veenture » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:23 pm

zarfnober wrote:If you look at my avatar, that is a Deluxe Reverb I recovered for a friend that plays in a couple surf bands, it is metalflake tolex, very cool. I have Red, White, Silver and Blue. Thanks again,

Rocco
Even a natural finish is sure to look great! 8-) (it's almost a shame to have your beautiful cabinets 'covered' over) :D

jnslobaugh
Top Producer

Postby jnslobaugh » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Fantastic!
I've been eagerly awaiting someone to help me design and build a 2x15 clone cab for The Ole' Mosrite Head.
Glad to see things going your way...

JSL
\m/
JEFFREY S. LOBAUGH

Return to “Amp Tech Q&A and Repair Shop”