Mosrite The Ventures Mark I 1971 USA Black All Original Guitar w/ Original Case

tomsjack
Valued Member

Mosrite The Ventures Mark I 1971 USA Black All Original Guitar w/ Original Case

Postby tomsjack » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:46 am

Mosrite The Ventures Mark I 1971 USA Black All Original Guitar w/ Original Case On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mosrite-The-Ventures-Mark-I-1971-USA-Black-All-Original-Guitar-w-Original-Case/193196911980?

panther
Top Producer

Re: Mosrite The Ventures Mark I 1971 USA Black All Original Guitar w/ Original Case

Postby panther » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:22 am

Tomsjack;

Just curious. Why do you only post items for sale. Either from Washington State, or Japan ? All of the sellers located in Washington state are different sellers, but rather odd that they are ALL in Washington State, or from Japan ?
Are you connected with these sellers in some way.

I imagine many appreciate you doing the searches for us, but my question is WHY ?
Personally if you are connected in some way with these sales, Just say it. Don't hide the fact !
If I'm wrong I apologize, I just don't think I'm wrong here.

I recently purchased a guitar from a Facebook add. I never got the guitar. Thankfully I paid with Pay-Pal. I got a refund, and we traced the payment to a business in Wyoming. When we contacted the State of Wyoming and the business, NEITHER had any idea of any connection to the sale of guitars.
This smells the same to me.
If one pays by Check, money order etc., they will lose their money. This is not just buyer beware, it's if you smell a Rat, find the Rat.

Dan
"The More People I Meet, The More I Miss My Dog"

panther
Top Producer

Re: Mosrite The Ventures Mark I 1971 USA Black All Original Guitar w/ Original Case

Postby panther » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:37 am

Just one more observation. All of the posts are posted between 12:50 A.M, and 3:00 A.M. That would be between 6:00 PM, and 8:00 PM in Japan. Which would be early evening a convenient time to post items for sale at the end of the work day.

Dan

Greg_L
Top Producer

Postby Greg_L » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:09 am

I always just assumed "tomsjack" is an ebay bot posting "relevant" ads for us. A.I....if you will.

I never considered it could be a real person. :lol:

tomsjack has never, to my knowledge, posted anything other than ebay links. No questions, no comments, no conversation, just links.

panther
Top Producer

Postby panther » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:40 am

Using the forum for sales only seems wrong. At least they could do is come on and talk about the guitars and answer questions.

Dan

Return to “eBay, Craigslist & other listings”