N.Y.S.Country Music Hall of Fame

sleeperNY
Top Producer

N.Y.S.Country Music Hall of Fame

Postby sleeperNY » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:49 pm

This will be the 3rd year in a row that we have been the host band at the N.Y.S. Hall of Fame induction dinner and dance. Every year there are a few Country musician's from New York State inducted into the hall of fame. There are also several musician's inducted into the Hall Of Honor which is the first step to getting into the HOF. This year I will be making it into the Hall Of Honor. If I am lucky , maybe I can make the HOF before I die. LOL This will be held this coming Sunday after noon in Cortland N.Y.. Cortland is in central N.Y. so it is a great location for it.

My NOS Mosrite will be there for the complete show. If my daughter makes it there I will at some time have a video of it and will try to post at least some audio from it.

Jim
Gretsch-6122-58
Gretsch-6122-59
Gretsch-6120-vs-55
NOS Partsright Mosrite by Jim
Hallmark 60 Custom
Fender Twin Custom 15 Fender Tone Master Twin
Fender Bassman 59 LTD
Peavey Delta Blues
Korg AX3000G

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Re: N.Y.S.Country Music Hall of Fame

Postby MWaldorf » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Congratulations and good luck with the gig!
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:29 pm

Congratulations! and look forward to seeing the video. Good luck for HOF induction!

sleeperNY
Top Producer

Postby sleeperNY » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

The gig went off without a hitch and the NOS Mosrite was there but didn't see much action. Everyone there made such a big deal over my Gretsch 6122-59 that I played it most of the time. I am kind of known in this area for my Gretsch guitars. What little I did play the Mosrite, it worked out well. A little noisy even fore single coils so I need to check all the wiring over. My daughter did make it and had her video camera with her but I won't see it until Thanksgiving day. Hopefully I can get something good from it using the Mosrite. Time will tell.

Jim
Gretsch-6122-58
Gretsch-6122-59
Gretsch-6120-vs-55
NOS Partsright Mosrite by Jim
Hallmark 60 Custom
Fender Twin Custom 15 Fender Tone Master Twin
Fender Bassman 59 LTD
Peavey Delta Blues
Korg AX3000G

Return to “Members' Music and Gigs”