Almost here--Deke's GUITAR GEEK FESTIVAL #9 Jan. 20-21, 2012

Deke Dickerson
Top Producer

Almost here--Deke's GUITAR GEEK FESTIVAL #9 Jan. 20-21, 2012

Postby Deke Dickerson » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Hi Gang--

Well, the Guitar Geek festival is just around the corner! If you haven't bought tickets yet, please do so now, as they are going fast!

The lineup this year is TWO days and just incredible. From Nokie Edwards and Los Straitjackets to the Hellecasters Reunion, Lady Bo, Joel Paterson, Rick Vito, etc. etc. it's a killer lineup for both nights!

For more info and to buy tickets, go to: http://www.guitargeekfestival.com

Edward Lopez

Re: Almost here--Deke's GUITAR GEEK FESTIVAL #9 Jan. 20-21,

Postby Edward Lopez » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Deke Dickerson wrote:Hi Gang--

Well, the Guitar Geek festival is just around the corner! If you haven't bought tickets yet, please do so now, as they are going fast!

The lineup this year is TWO days and just incredible. From Nokie Edwards and Los Straitjackets to the Hellecasters Reunion, Lady Bo, Joel Paterson, Rick Vito, etc. etc. it's a killer lineup for both nights!

For more info and to buy tickets, go to: http://www.guitargeekfestival.com

Geez, no replies! :cry:

Well, I'll tell you I won't be able to make it physically but you'll sense me hovering above the crowds and if you hear any discordant notes, sorry!

BTW, why haven't these shindigs appeared as documentaries on TV stations such as PBS, VH1, etc.? They may have but I've never seen any mention and I'm a TVholic!

Deke Dickerson
Top Producer

Re: Almost here--Deke's GUITAR GEEK FESTIVAL #9 Jan. 20-21,

Postby Deke Dickerson » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 am

Edward--

Eventually I'm going to get all the footage and try to market it to a cable network. For now, though, the DVD's will have to suffice.

Speaking of which, I'll have the 2011 festival DVD's and Blu-Rays in my hot little hands at the end of the week. You can order them at www.dekedickerson.com when they become available.

Deke

Return to “Members' Music and Gigs”