Surfalicious Dudes @ Otto's Shrunken Head Tiki NYC 1/7/12

Edward Lopez

Re: Surfalicious Dudes @ Otto's Shrunken Head Tiki NYC 1/7/1

Postby Edward Lopez » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 pm

LewdDude wrote:never mind I can see it from my home iMac, just not with my phone and work pc... cool! Looks like stewed had a little chord malfunction...lol

When I saw Stewed realize his plug had possibly come loose 'cause he pushes it back, twice, I thought immediately of telling him to consider getting a cord with an angled plug but there was too much excitement going on and I forgot.

A while back dubtrub helped me get a better cord than what I was using which seemed to be shorting. He suggested a "Live Wire Advantage Series 1/4" Angled - Straight Instrument Cable 10 Foot" which I bought from Amazon.com. Talk to him.

BTW, I went to YouTube and found a free software that'll allow me to upload videos much faster although it'll take a half hour. I started to upload you guys playing "Pipeline" when my wife complained that her laptop had slowed down 'cause we share a cable modem. She's going to Florida for a week tomorrow and then I'll be able to upload the other videos, three of which I don't have titles for. Once I upload them perhaps you'll watch them and tell me the titles and I hope I can access them to add the titles. Check back here in a couple of days. I still have to upload the stills to ImageShack.

Edward Lopez

Postby Edward Lopez » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Another of the videos that I shot, this one is "Pipeline". Stewed Dude is playing my 1972 Mosrite bass and when they start Stewed turns towards me so that I can get a clear shot of the bass. :D Enjoy!

LewdDude

Postby LewdDude » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:20 pm

walk don't run!

*******Mosrite Forever 1988*******
*************M88 05488*************

Edward Lopez

Postby Edward Lopez » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

LewdDude wrote:walk don't run!

Thanks for putting my video here but I could swear I had already done so. But I guess the troubles I and dubtrub had with getting Pipeline and Walk Don't Run here resulted in my forgetting to do so.

I have 4 more videos I want to add to My YouTube Channel but first I gotta match what I have with similar ones already up to get the titles.

LewdDude

Postby LewdDude » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Edward Lopez wrote:

Thanks for putting my video here but I could swear I had already done so. But I guess the troubles I and dubtrub had with getting Pipeline and Walk Don't Run here resulted in my forgetting to do so.

I have 4 more videos I want to add to My YouTube Channel but first I gotta match what I have with similar ones already up to get the titles.

put them up and I can tell you titles...
*******Mosrite Forever 1988*******
*************M88 05488*************

Edward Lopez

Postby Edward Lopez » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:01 am

LewdDude wrote:
Edward Lopez wrote:

put them up and I can tell you titles...

Thanks Lewd, but I have 3 videos, not 4 and I was able to identify 2 of the 3. So when I put them on YouTube one will be untitled and you can then tell me the title.

Even though the sound of the videos is not crystal clear because the 2 stereo mikes on my digicam were overloaded by the intense volume I think, sonically, that the videos sound better than the ones videographed by UnsteadyFreddie but stereo was definitely not a factor.

Watch for a YouTube near you! :D

Edward Lopez

Postby Edward Lopez » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Lewd Dude (Guitar) & Stewd Dude playing my '72 Mosrite bass

Sticky Dude

Stewd Dude

Lewd Dude

Stewd Dude playing his Mosrite bass

Return to “Members' Music and Gigs”