Fleshtones 9-23-11

zarfnober
Top Producer

Fleshtones 9-23-11

Postby zarfnober » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Yes, I can actually play guitar, 2 chords anyway. Here I am totally shredding the open D and A chords with The Fleshtones during Push Up Man last friday. Their Documentary "Pardon Us For Living, But the Graveyard Is Full" was playing at the Sycamore International Film Festival, in Sycamore Ill.

Look for the big head to the right of the tom tom drum. You can't see Keith Strengs Silver Metalflake Gretsch Electromatic Gretsch, but you can see my smiling face. I totally shredded the open D and A chords.

If you ever get the chance, go see this band.

Rocco
www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

64sunburst
Top Producer

Re: Fleshtones 9-23-11

Postby 64sunburst » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:21 pm

I'll have to check out your video when I get home tonight since I'm logging in at work ;) and can't view it here, but I was a big Fleshtones fan and still love their Roman Gods album. I saw them here in Hawaii in the late 80's. Keith Streng was still playing a Mustang or Duosonic and I always dug his sound. Just the fact that you got up on stage with them is pretty awesome to me.

Byron

Return to “Members' Music and Gigs”