Drawing/Dimensions for the Mosrite Ventures Mark 2 version 1 (slab version)

ONS

Drawing/Dimensions for the Mosrite Ventures Mark 2 version 1 (slab version)

Postby ONS » Thu May 02, 2019 3:14 am

Hi,
I’ve got a call for help that I hope someone can help me with.

Regarding the Mosrite Ventures Mark 2 version 1 (slab version, yes THE Johnny Ramone version).
Is there anyone out there that has a drawing/outline with dimensions? I’ve found a drawing for Ventures 2, version 2 but the headstock is not the same and I think the body dimensions and proportions also differs (?).

The drawing I found was from this forum:
http://www.tdpri.com/threads/printable- ... st-5954457

PLEASE help me, I’m about to build myself THE Ramones tribute guitar.

I’ve since I was a teenager and my sister were listening to the Ramones album “Leave Home” at full volume felt that Johnny had the coolest guitar sound ever recorded and the album “Road to Ruin” put it even further to perfection. That sound is just PERFECT. And, looking at the album cover and seeing that weird cartoonish white Mosrite made me crave and drooling. Later, when I saw Ramones and the guitar on photos in magazines I knew that this was THE guitar I must have in my life.
Now, some 30+ years after, I have to give up on financing the real guitar so I will fill this hole in my soul with a homemade copy/tribute.

PLEASE help me, I will be grateful until my last breath and I will bombard you with all good Karma and sh…t I can muster! HELP!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ramones nut from Sweden

GattonFan
Master Contributor

Re: Drawing/Dimensions for the Mosrite Ventures Mark 2 version 1 (slab version)

Postby GattonFan » Fri May 03, 2019 7:18 pm

I have a complete PDF schematic for the Ventures II. PM me with your email and I will send the file.
Gattonfan
So many guitars; So little time ..

Return to “Mosrite & Clone, Projects, Parts & Accessories Q&A”