Bass neck & body needs identification

edhead2

Bass neck & body needs identification

Postby edhead2 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:06 am

Hello-
I recently found a box of guitar parts I forgot I had, and I found a Mosrite Ventures bass neck & body. I wanted to find out more about them & if there would be any interest in them. The neck has a serial number on the fretboard of '6432', and both the neck & body have date stamps, but I can't read the years on them. The neck is finished, but the body has been sanded down to the bare wood. Thanks in advance for any help!

maxkat

Re: Bass neck & body needs identification

Postby maxkat » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Hello edhead2,

according to the serial number it is from 1966.

Interest in them? Yes, I would be VERY interested in the neck, or in both if you want to sell those parts.
I have a thread here: http://mosriteforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6323 where I'm looking for a Ventures bass' scale length, perhaps you can help me?

Cheers, Max

edhead2

Re: Bass neck & body needs identification

Postby edhead2 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Yes, I would absolutely be interested in selling both. I'd have no use for either without the other, so I would rather they go to someone that could use them. I was going to try out eBay to get an idea on worth, but do you have an idea? I'm in the U.S. but would have no problem shipping them. When my phone charges back up, I can post some pictures of the parts.

Return to “Mosrite & Clone, Projects, Parts & Accessories Q&A”