Looking for a pick up ring for my old 350 stereo

Spider

Looking for a pick up ring for my old 350 stereo

Postby Spider » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:36 pm

So I bought this guitar in jr high back in 88, and thought it would be cool to put a metal pup in it. I lost my ring some where along the line. I'm doing some maintanence and repair on all my old guitars and want to put the original pup back in. It was badly beaten when I acquired it so I stupidly re finished it (professional job by a guitar builder in Santa rosa CA in maybe 1990) not knowing that was a no no. The sn#A0028 and it was played so much the fretboard is almost scalloped. I'll post some pics in a few days when I get back on the lap top. Thanks for looking, cool forum.

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Re: Looking for a pick up ring for my old 350 stereo

Postby MWaldorf » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Sounds like a cool guitar! There are a couple of members here who can help you with a pickup ring - Bob Shade of Hallmark Guitars, Raygun85 of M3, and Ed Elliott of, well, Ed Elliott.
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

Spider

Postby Spider » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Looks like Bob can get me set up. Thanks again.

Spider

Postby Spider » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Got her all figured out. Thanks again all for the help. Wish I could post a pic for all to see but it seems more complicated than an 8 string bass.

Return to “Mosrite & Clone, Projects, Parts & Accessories Q&A”