Is Mazzrite gone?

dubtrub
Administrator

Is Mazzrite gone?

Postby dubtrub » Fri May 23, 2008 9:00 am

What happened to the Mazzrite forum? It shutdown a couple of days ago and never came back online. I wish I would have saved the text to some of the post as that was valuable information that is now gone. At least gone until it is reposted here on the Mosrite forum. Problem is, is getting those people that posted there over the years to come on board here. Although we have made good progress for the most part.

I know many of us contributed information there and feel it is 'old hat' and are reluctant to repost the same 'old' stuff here. I felt that way about posting my first Mosrite clone (the blue one) project again on this forum. I knew most of you had already seen it on the Mazzrite forum, but I felt it should be where ever I was posting in order to be able to respond when/if questions were asked.

Those of us that are/were active posters both here and the Mazzrite forum, should keep in mind that, although we are a small group of active members, there are many more guest that visit this web site everyday. Occasionally one of them will register, but 99% are only 'readers' and never post to a topic. So, it is reasons like that we should not be reluctant to repost some 'old' information as some people have never seen it and unless Mazzrite forum comes back, will never see it.
Danny Ellison

Dennisthe Menace

Re: Is Mazzrite gone?

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Fri May 23, 2008 9:30 am

Yeah, I was thinking about re-posting some "old stuff" only for the reason of,
that there are some new faces coming on board, and some of them were not
even aware of the Mazzrite Forum.......A few days ago, Kevin had mentioned
that the 'Site was going to be shut down for a few days, so he could do some
updating with the site....?? I guess it will be a 'Wait and See'......
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

ElectronK

Re: Is Mazzrite gone?

Postby ElectronK » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:59 pm

yeah, where did that forum go? are they ever going to come back?

Return to “Off Topic”