Can't Post Photos, Help!!!

EFElliott
Top Producer

Can't Post Photos, Help!!!

Postby EFElliott » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:01 am

Hey there guys and gals, maybe someone can help me?
I've been posting pictures on the MosriteForum for 7 years with my home computer, no problem, figured out how to do it with my cell phone, no problem then one day, doing it the same way, I can't post with either?? What's the Deal??
Thanks, Ed Elliott

dubtrub
Administrator

Re: Can't Post Photos, Help!!!

Postby dubtrub » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:42 am

Strange but it has nothing to do with the forum. Remember that the forum does not host photos. Due to the volume of space photos take up they have to be linked to a hosting site like TinyPic, Image Shack, Photobucket etc.
Danny Ellison

EFElliott
Top Producer

Postby EFElliott » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Hey Danny,
I understand the forum doesn't host the images, I've always used photobucket, the links copy and paste
just fine, but the photo doesn't open up ??? All I get is: [img][URL=http://s360.photobucket.com/user/EddyElliott/media/IMG_20151127_152216.jpg.html][IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo48/EddyElliott/IMG_20151127_152216.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/img]

dubtrub
Administrator

Postby dubtrub » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Ed, I have no idea what the problem is. I can access your post to edit but for the life of me I cannot figure out why your photo won't come up on your post. I tried a test to add a photo to your post and it will not work yet I can take your exact same info and post it as a test in the admin section or as you can see post it here and it shows up. Try some more 'test posts' here and see if it works if it doesn't then I'll delete them. Also if you are copying the link from Photobucket for 'forums' leave off the [img] tags when you post here and see if that works.

Danny Ellison

dubtrub
Administrator

Postby dubtrub » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:23 pm

Ed, upon doing further testing, I can access other post you've made in the past and add the image but cannot add a photo to your current post. I've been all over the back end of this site and there are no restrictions preventing you from posting photos. Please make a new 'test' post here with your device then I will try administratively to edit your post to add a photo.
Danny Ellison

Return to “Off Topic”