How long until you consider yourself ripped off. . .

zarfnober
Top Producer

Re: How long until you consider yourself ripped off. . .

Postby zarfnober » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:48 pm

At this point you're dealing with mail fraud across state lines, and judging by what was probably a sizable amount of money, also a felony. I say warn everybody and drop a name, or, we can all go back and look at the for sale listings and guess who it was. Heck, just use his screen name, the guy ripped you off.

Rocco
www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

Brian
Top Producer

Postby Brian » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Ok, so this debacle has finally come to a close. The package was shipped out this past Thursday and arrived at my door step today. I finally got the seller on the phone. He gave me his number so I called. . . it wasn't disconnected and he actually answered.

He explained to me that the item wasn't shipped out when he orginally said, and that he was dragging me along to buy some time to finish some work on it. Mentioned something about some personally issues, etc. I just wish he'd been honest from the start. You need a bit more time cause something unexpected came up, I'm ok with that. I'm not a monster with an A Social Personality disorder. Stuff happens and keeping me in the loop would have saved everyone a headache.

I guess it's behind us now, and at least this story has a somewhat happy ending.

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Postby MWaldorf » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm really glad to hear that you finally got what you paid for. As a one time postal employee (summer in college) I feel particularly vindicated that it wasn't the fault of the USPS. :)
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

zarfnober
Top Producer

Postby zarfnober » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Good to hear :mrgreen:

Rocco
www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

Return to “Off Topic”