A Hearty Farewell from Paul

Veenture
Master Contributor

Re: A Hearty Farewell from Paul

Postby Veenture » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:51 am

handbrake wrote:Cheers, Paul. I've always enjoyed your enthusiasm and sharp eye. Best wishes, Reber

Thank you for your kind words, Reber. My sincere best wishes to you also. We've had some fun exchanges.
Keep on enjoying your wonderful collection of Mosrite- and other guitars 8-)

-Paul

motiersbad
Valued Member

Postby motiersbad » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:14 pm

my neighbor :) I'm not the men with the perfect words, but i can say goodbye Paul and keep going like a rolling stone :)

Veenture
Master Contributor

Postby Veenture » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 pm

motiersbad wrote:my neighbor :) I'm not the men with the perfect words, but i can say goodbye Paul and keep going like a rolling stone :)
Hey, Phil, nice to hear from you. I'll take a sincere wish any day over perfect words, by themselves.
Take care and keep on playing! Thanks, who knows we may yet bump into each other again ;)

-Paul

oigun
Top Producer

Postby oigun » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh man, I hope you don't get a cold turkey.. shivers and sleepless nights.
Ik hoop je nog eens IRL tegen te komen fellow Dutchman.

Take care and I wish you all the best!!!!
Eugen

KRamone27
Master Contributor

Postby KRamone27 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Paul, it's been an honor and a privalage knowing you and reading your humorous and witty post. Nay you find what you seek out of life.

Regards, Kevin

rog43win
Top Producer

Postby rog43win » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm

hi Paul..........I've been gone for a while, but checked back in to find you now leaving....... :( that makes me sad, since I valued your knowledge of guitars and the music business in general.......and your friendly, humble manner which made everyone feel right at home....
I am a fellow believer also, and even in the wake of current events, please know that your sonship is forever sealed in the heavenlies because of the work of the cross.........please feel free to email me anytime at rog43win@gmail.com......be glad to share things of this nature with you.
The best of luck and good fortune to you, and I hope this is not the last that I see of you........thanks for making this a better forum by being here..........Roger

TerryTNM
Top Producer

Postby TerryTNM » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:10 am

Just saw this post. We've been so busy this last month with our move. Sad to see you go. It was always a treat to see your posts. You added a wit and style that will be missed. Best wishes to you. Terry McArthur

juan_10
Valued Member

Postby juan_10 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 pm

The forum won't seem quite the same without your friendly posts Paul ... it's been a pleasure to read 'em ..I hope you stay well , and I wish you all best mate :-) In four years time I will be your age too !

vibramute
Top Producer

Postby vibramute » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Man, I'm totally late on this ( :oops: ) and you probably won't see it, but take care Paul!

I always enjoyed your Youtube channel and I'd listen to it occasionally as I worked on guitars/projects. Lots of rare Ventures treasures there that I'm now kicking myself for not extracting.

I also can't thank you enough for the '68 '70 and '71 Live In Japan CD's....I liked that you appreciated Gerry McGee as much as Nokie.

Enjoy your time away from the net...perhaps we'll see you back here again one day :D

Return to “Off Topic”