BUMMER

brutus
Top Producer

BUMMER

Postby brutus » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Well D.A. got the double-neck back and said it was"unplayable" and that "the years
of storage had not been kind" so he was sending it back.
I can't believe that could be that bad. (but it must be) I'm mean there is 4-5 people at least on this forum alone that could fix anything that is wrong with it I would think. but hey what can you do? I don't know the details of the damage wish I did.

MWaldorf
Site Admin

Re: BUMMER

Postby MWaldorf » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 pm

wow. what could be unplayable? a really warped and twisted neck?
Oy vey - it's MESHUGGA BEACH PARTY - The world's premier Jewish Surf Music Band!

What? Couldn't tell the logo is a link? So click here, what's the hold up? http://www.meshuggabeachparty.com

gplayer
Top Producer

Postby gplayer » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:40 am

I wold think anything problem would be fixable.

brutus
Top Producer

Postby brutus » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:52 am

D.A. update..the necks were warped, finish was cracked badly, the trem. "crumbled"
after a few uses, the wiring was trash. Davie sent it back could not bring himself to pay $4000 plus more to get it restored. If Subway Guitars would have lowered the price, something might have been worked out, but since word got out that Davie was sending it back an all out bidding war has broken out for it they weren't willing to do it. To me they misrepresented the guitar to Davie, I mean what kinda guitar store can't tell a neck is warped.
As a fan of Davie I hope the soon to be owner will restore it and let Davie use it
on a loan/lease type thing.

P.s. The guitar was unplayed but was stored in a non-climate controlled setting.

Return to “Music Related”