fuzzley by moseley

Cammrion

fuzzley by moseley

Postby Cammrion » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi, I own a vintage fuzz pedal that I can only find one reference to on the internet. The graphics on the case say "FUZZ-ley by Moseley of California". The only reference I could find on the internet said that it was a FUZZ-rite clone made during the period during the late 60's when Mr.Moseley was not in possession of the Mosrite brand name. Can anyone tell me if this information is correct. I play bass and I'm interested in selling the pedal to a good home to someone who would use it and care for it. I have no idea of what it's value could be since I can find no information on the pedal. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. The pedal is in fair condition. It is missing the adjustment knobs, battery cover plate and the battery terminal has been removed. I have no idea if it is functional but I do know my father own it since the early 70's. The graphic on the front are in excellent condition. I was able to look at the circuit board and it has silicon transistors. If anyone who reads this would like to make me an offer on the pedal I can be reached at mrdecker@att.net or at area code 580-726-3772. I live in the U.S. and I don't know the international dialing code. I would post it in the classified section of this forum but I have no idea what it's worth. Thank you, Robert R Decker.

Return to “Other Instruments, Equipment, Accessories & Projects”