Mosrite Guitars Video

LoveyX
Top Producer

Mosrite Guitars Video

Postby LoveyX » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 pm

Here's a link to a You Tube video I found very well made and entertaining on the subject of Mosrite guitars.
Although I consider this forum a much better resource for information on all things Mosrite, you may enjoy the video too!
Disclaimer: this is not my video, nor to I have anything to gain by its getting views, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A7xSu3iCdM

101Volts
Master Contributor

Re: Mosrite Guitars Video

Postby 101Volts » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:49 pm

Ah yes, "Mosrite Guitars - A Short History" by Keith of "five watt world." It's a pretty good one. I'm glad that Keith pronounced the company name correctly, and there's good information in the video, but there are a few errors, too. Like autocorrect messing up Leroy "Sugarfoot" Bonner's nickname, or the Hendrix "Electric Ladyland" / "Axis: Bold as Love" mix-up. But I didn't notice any obvious Mosrite history errors. Keith also mentioned the 350 model, but not the Blues Bender or Brass Rail models.

Before he made the video, I did suggest to Keith in Youtube Comments that he may check the Mosrite Forum, and also to the Mosrite Facebook Pages. I commented in his Hendrix video about that.

- Austin
1966 Ventures II (German Carved, B670.)
1970s "Not a Blues Bender" Bodies: 2.
1976 Brass Rail Deluxe #10.
2013 Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI.

Return to “Links of Interest”