vox foot pedal and stand

brutus
Top Producer

vox foot pedal and stand

Postby brutus » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:36 pm

anyone have the 5 prong vox foot control for the buckingham? or the chrome stand?

Dennisthe Menace

Re: vox foot pedal and stand

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:45 pm

Brutus, is that the 3 button or 4 button footswitch??
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

brutus
Top Producer

Postby brutus » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:14 pm

the 4 button. the model i have has the built in fuzz plus trem and the mrb and reverb all controlled via the pedal. i used a peavy foot pedal with 2 buttons and was able to get the fuzz and rverb on/off. the fuzz sounds great!! I know north coast sells them, but i thought i would check here first...i feel like you guys have alot of gear, and just might have one in some box gathering dust

DGW

Postby DGW » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:03 pm

North Coast Music carries the footswitch, but not the trolley - http://voxshowroom.com/northcoast/shopping/index.htm. You could email them to see if they have a trolley.

Larry

brutus
Top Producer

Postby brutus » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:58 pm

Hey thanks Larry... North Coast is looking like the only place to find one, but they are pricey. I'm trying to trade my Marshall 1/2 for a another Buckingham with the foot and trolley but no luck as of yet. Call me crazy but lately I have been really in to vintage Kustom, the tuck and roll late 60's ones.. trying to find the 400, built in fuzz trem and verb with the attached 4 12 speakers in sparkly red. So I'm looking for one of them too.

Dennisthe Menace

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:07 pm

DGW wrote:North Coast Music carries the footswitch, but not the trolley - http://voxshowroom.com/northcoast/shopping/index.htm.
You could email them to see if they have a trolley.Larry

Larry, I think they just recently started making the Trolley Stands again ;) ......

North Coast Music was the largest single location VOX dealer in the US for the years 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006...and 2007!

North Coast Music - Chrome Stands & Trolleys

Where did all those original Vox chrome stands go?

We wondered that ourselves. As a result, we decided to reproduce a number of the more popular stands at North Coast. We manufacture these stands ourselves, and use the amplifiers from the North Coast Collection to determine the accuracy of every bend in the tubes.

Our stands are feature seamless steel tubing carefully formed to the original stand contours, and each is plated is lustrous chrome.

You can be assured that when you buy a chrome stand from North Coast, you will be receiving a stand that will be as close to the original equipment as is possible.

That's why we like to say....."no where else but North Coast Music!"

# Rigid Stands & Swivel Side Stands
# AD212 and AD412 Chrome Swivel Trolleys
# Royal Guardsman Trolleys
# AC-30 & AC-50 Trolleys
# AC-50 Small Box Speaker "Beatles in Australia" Trolley
# AC-100, Beatle, and Supreme Swivel Stands
# T60/100 Chrome Stand
# Tilt Back Stands For Vox 4x10 PA Columns
# Conqueror and Defiant Trolleys
# 715/730/760/7120 Trolleys
# Hand Wheels, Swivel Cabinet Mounts, and Casters
# Clamp to secure Vox Heads to Chrome Trolleys

Gads!! Come to think of it, I wander if the VOX FORUM is aware of this.... :roll:

DGW

Postby DGW » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:19 am

Brutus - There's always ebay for the footswitch. I lucked into one for my Berkeley a couple of weeks ago, and at a not-unreasonable price ($125).

Dennis - I don't think that NCM makes one for the Buckingham, or at least I didn't see one yesterday when I ordered corners and an on indicator light for mine. Strange that they don't, since I'd bet there are more than a few Buckingham's without trolleys.

Larry

Dennisthe Menace

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:08 am

OK, well now I'm confused. I saw it listed unless they discontinued it just recently.....

Chrome Stands & Trolleys - AD212 & AD412 Swivel Trolleys
AC-30 Super Twin/Buckingham Chrome Trolley - Complete Set
NCM-093
Vox AC-30 Super Twin Chrome/Buckingham/AD212/V212BN/V212H Trolley - Complete Set - Side stands plus double bar for amp head to rest on. For 27" to 27.25" cabinet widths. Includes hand wheels, handwheel mounting plates, friction washers, and casters. Does not include cabinet mounting screws. These vary from cabinet to cabinet, you will need to purchase these locally at a hardware store. No template for drillling your cabinet for swivel mounts is included. To assist you in mounting the stand, the dimension from the center of the stand mount to the top outer edge of the cabinet should be 9.5" on an AC-30 cabinet. Many Vox cabs already have the mounting holes predrilled.

Price: $369.00 USD each
Continental US Shipping: $28 USD each
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping Quotes: CLICK HERE
Part #: NCM-093

DGW

Postby DGW » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 am

DGW wrote:Brutus - There's always ebay for the footswitch. I lucked into one for my Berkeley a couple of weeks ago, and at a not-unreasonable price ($125).

Dennis - I don't think that NCM makes one for the Buckingham, or at least I didn't see one yesterday when I ordered corners and an on indicator light for mine. Strange that they don't, since I'd bet there are more than a few Buckingham's without trolleys.

Larry

Duh, do I feel stupid. I didn't go further into the menu to see what you saw. My bad.

Return to “Wanted”