Surf Rider III Pedal

MarkyKobane
Top Producer

Surf Rider III Pedal

Postby MarkyKobane » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:38 pm

My surf band is getting back together and really want one. I doubt if anyone has one they would want to sell it, especially on here. lol
If you have one lemme know what you think!

SanchoPansen
Top Producer

Re: Surf Rider III Pedal

Postby SanchoPansen » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:57 am

Ugh, did you ever play one? I brought like 20 reverb pedals to Surfer Joe last year and we tested them all in a 'reverb seminar'.
The Surf Rider III Pedal was one that stood out amongst the others...unfortunately in a negative way.
If I may suggest a reverb pedal, the Wampler Faux Spring Reverb sounded excellent and very convincing.
Also the Strymon Flint, which comes with a beautiful Brownface Harmonix Tremolo.

And as I know you are a gearhead: why don't you get a tank?!

panther
Top Producer

Postby panther » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:19 am

Have you checked with JOYO. They have tons of remake pedals, at a very low price. I got the Fender Tweed Amp pedal for like $30.00.

Dan
"The More People I Meet, The More I Miss My Dog"

MarkyKobane
Top Producer

Postby MarkyKobane » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Thanks for input guys. I should just get a tank. I'm just always blowing cash and swiping the card for mics and other recording stuff. I have a fender Champ head and the verb on there is great, especially with a drop of delay. I'll try and save my money, but R.J Ronquillo's video makes me want one, especially since he's playing my exact main axe. lol I want that track he does on repeat at my wake! haha!

MarkyKobane
Top Producer

Postby MarkyKobane » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:50 pm

I tried the Wampler. That Strymon is pricey! I used to just use a Boss RV5. That JOYO looks cool! Thanks again for the tips. I had fun checking them out on youtube and ebay!

Return to “Wanted”