Amps and reverb unit for sale

zarfnober
Top Producer

Amps and reverb unit for sale

Postby zarfnober » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:18 pm

I have several items for sale on ebay, look for seller rockometeramp for listings:

Silvertone 1484 head, completely serviced. Sounds great through any speakers.

Single ended EL34 screamer in a beautiful, brand new Marshall style combo cabinet. Perfect for basement jamming and quite loud thru 2 or 4x12 cab, will do plexi crunch at reasonable levels.

Teisco Checkmate 18 tube amp, completely serviced with perfect original alnico speakers. This amp is a sleeper, very clean at lower volume with single coils and plenty crunchy with humbuckers. You could not build a kit for what I'm looking to get. The trem on this is amazing, thick and pulsing. Reverb is ok, but it works. Sounds even better with greenbacks or equivalent. Who needs an 18 watt Marshall? Very cool amp.

Custom point to point Fender style 5g15 stand alone reverb unit, with or without head cab. Sounds exactly like you'd expect, especially with a Mosrite!

Everything is either brand new or completely serviced, in perfect working order.

Item number for the reverb is 220370411628, then check other auctions. Thanks, and let me know what you think.

Rocco
www.rockometeramp.com Vinatge spec American and British style cabs, custom cabs, recovers, regrills and restorations.

Return to “For Sale”