Vintage Mosrite guitars for sales

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Re: Vintage Mosrite guitars for sales

Postby Desert Surfer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:12 am

Sale Pending on 1965 Mosrite Ventures II (hold for a potential buyer after I return to Chicago in early August)

If anyone would like me to hold rest of these guitars in Chicago for later purchase, please PM me.

Thanks.

:)

Mr. Bill
Top Producer

Postby Mr. Bill » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 am

No more floods, no more brutal winters, congrats!

Sorry we never got to get together. I thought that I'd have run into you somewhere along the line. Best of luck in the new life.

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am

Mr. Bill wrote:No more floods, no more brutal winters, congrats!

Sorry we never got to get together. I thought that I'd have run into you somewhere along the line. Best of luck in the new life.

Thanks, Mr. Bill for your best wishes. And thank god, no water in my basement yesterday nor last flood. I am not going to miss the snow shoveling for sure.

I am not leaving Chicago completely yet but will stay in Vegas more until my house is sold. Even so I will come back often to visit my band members here (I belong to a Surf Guitar band and the Windy City Harmonica Club).

Best,
Vincent

Clinton

Postby Clinton » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Nice collection! You must be kind of sad to part with such great guitars. Congrats on the retirement! We're also in the upper Midwest, and I would certainly trade these cold winters for the warmth of the southwest. Ah, maybe in . . . twenty years! ; )

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:17 am

Clinton wrote:Nice collection! You must be kind of sad to part with such great guitars. Congrats on the retirement! We're also in the upper Midwest, and I would certainly trade these cold winters for the warmth of the southwest. Ah, maybe in . . . twenty years! ; )

Thanks, Clinton for the kind words. Maybe a little sad but I had my fun. Besides I am taking three Mosrite with me to Vegas so I won't be lonely there.

Best,
Vincent

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:20 am

Greetings from Holiday Inn in Denver, CO. My wife and I were driving en route to Vegas yesterday. The traffic was so bad in Denver that we had to get off highway and stay overnight here. We should be in Vegas tonight.

The moving company will deliver our furniture and boxes tomorrow. We will be busy unpacking for the next few weeks. Our home in Vegas does not have internet service yet so I will disappear for a while.

Happy July 4th!
Vincent

kgruggett

Postby kgruggett » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:58 am

Great guitar collection! hope you love your retirement in Vegas, sounds like a fun place to retire! Do you by chance have any vintage Gruggett guitars for sale? not a Mosrite that Gruggett worked on but an actual Gruggett custom or Stradette
kathy

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 am

kgruggett wrote:Great guitar collection! hope you love your retirement in Vegas, sounds like a fun place to retire! Do you by chance have any vintage Gruggett guitars for sale? not a Mosrite that Gruggett worked on but an actual Gruggett custom or Stradette
kathy

Thanks, Kathy: Sorry for the late replay. We still don't have internet service in Vegas house yet and have to come to Starbucks to get on line.

Yes, I have one of the following Stradette hand made by Mr. Gruggett for Hallmark US Custom Shop. I play it on July 4th every year except this year (I was on the road to Vegas). It was #007 which I believe it might be the very last one Mr. Gruggett made for Hallmark Custom Shop.

She is at my Chicago House. This is one of the guitars I have been cherishing for years. Hate to let it go but my new Vegas house can't house my 50+ guitar collection. Most of them have to go.

Please PM me if interested.

Best,
Vincent
:)

vibramute
Top Producer

Postby vibramute » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Safe travels Vincent. I just sent you a PM about some of your other gear.

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:01 pm

vibramute wrote:Safe travels Vincent. I just sent you a PM about some of your other gear.

Thanks, Frank. I've replied via PM.

Return to “For Sale”