Vintage Mosrite guitars for sales

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

Re: Vintage Mosrite guitars for sales

Postby Bob Shade » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:32 pm

That was not the last hand built Stradette that we created. There was two or three more after. The very last one being a cream colored that was a Bill's mother Mrs. Gruggett's color choice.

Bob

kgruggett

Postby kgruggett » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:28 pm

thanks guys, Ive seen all the photos of Hallmark Stradettes and they are all gorgeous. Im saving up for a 60s or 70s original with Gruggett name, Im sure it will be beat up but then I can have Bob fix it up for me.
Kathy

Bob Shade
Master Contributor

Postby Bob Shade » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:19 am

You betcha Kathy, you go girl! Now who has one that they would part with?

Who knows, keep looking at those yard and estate sales in Bakersfield!

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:23 am

Desert Surfer wrote:
kgruggett wrote:Great guitar collection! hope you love your retirement in Vegas, sounds like a fun place to retire! Do you by chance have any vintage Gruggett guitars for sale? not a Mosrite that Gruggett worked on but an actual Gruggett custom or Stradette
kathy

Thanks, Kathy: Sorry for the late replay. We still don't have internet service in Vegas house yet and have to come to Starbucks to get on line.

Yes, I have one of the following Stradette hand made by Mr. Gruggett for Hallmark US Custom Shop. I play it on July 4th every year except this year (I was on the road to Vegas). It was #007 which I believe it might be the very last one Mr. Gruggett made for Hallmark Custom Shop.

She is at my Chicago House. This is one of the guitars I have been cherishing for years. Hate to let it go but my new Vegas house can't house my 50+ guitar collection. Most of them have to go.

Please PM me if interested.

Best,
Vincent
:)

Thanks for reply, Kathy and for update, Bob.

This guitar is for sale at $2400 plus shipping and PayPal fee if applicable. Guitar and case are in mint condition (paperwork included). Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.
Vincent

Desert Surfer
Top Producer

Postby Desert Surfer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 am

Anyone live in Vegas area?

The humidity level in Vegas is much higher than I expected. Brought two humidifiers with me from Chicago but did not use them much as the the humidity stays around 40-45%. The 3 Mosrite guitars I brought from Chicago are holding up very well.

My neighbor told me that July in monsoon season here (Indeed, it rained heavily 5-6 times during the last two weeks, even a few flash flood warnings)

I heard Spring (Jan-April) is the driest season here and I need to watch the humidity in those months. Is it true?

I would like to bring more guitars from Chicago if M/C won't be an issue. Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Vincent

Return to “For Sale”