Mosrite '65 Ventures (Super Excellent, MIJ) For Sale.

Brian
Top Producer

Mosrite '65 Ventures (Super Excellent, MIJ) For Sale.

Postby Brian » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm

For Sale: Mosrite "Super Excellent '65". This is one of the reissues that came out in the late 90's when they were still using The Ventures Logo over seas. I've played many vintage Mosrites, and this guitar is an exact replica both sound and feel wise.

I'd rate the condition about an 9 out of a 10. It's been played and has a few dings here and there, mostly on the back. . . and there is a slight bit of "checking/crack" in the paint near the neck plate.

The guitar has been well cared for, but could use a set up. I never play it and would like to see it go to someone who will actually enjoy it, rather than letting it sit in the closet.

Price: $1500 (usd). Shipping in The U.S. $50, overseas shipping will have to be calculated based on your location (Fed-Ex).

Any questions please send me a PM, thanks.

Brian
Top Producer

Re: Mosrite '65 Ventures (Super Excellent, MIJ) For Sale.

Postby Brian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 am

I am open to reasonable offers.

Nokie
Top Producer

Postby Nokie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Hey Brian, I wouldn't market this one as a Super Excellent. It is a Super Custom '65 or at least what at some time they called a Super Custom '65. When you call it an Excellent - folks will think it has the bridge-plate that reads "Excellent" instead of Vibromute. It looks like a very nice guitar.
-Marty

Brian
Top Producer

Postby Brian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Marty, thanks. The custom is actually the more desirable of the two. I was thinking "Custom" but for whatever reason typed out excellent. I guess the older I get the less my brain works, lol. Thanks for pointing it out.

Brian
Top Producer

Postby Brian » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm

It's made it's way onto eBay for anyone who is interested. There are some new photos in the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mosrite-Venture ... 20ced46106

- Brian

Return to “For Sale”