LOADED '52 Telecaster Reissue Body MIJ

vibramute
Top Producer

LOADED '52 Telecaster Reissue Body MIJ

Postby vibramute » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm

For sale: one really nice, Japanese TL52 '52 Telecaster reissue body (comes with everything pictured...all hardware, pickups, bridge, neckplate, etc). All original, except for a lacquered bakelite pickguard that was lightly relic'd with some pick wear (much nicer then the stock black plastic guard). This is an early one, the neck said 'MADE IN JAPAN' and it has an A serial number on the bridge plate.

It's a solid 8/10 condition, a few nicks and dings, as to be expected from an older guitar. The deal is, I really loved the neck on this guitar, but never got into the whole butterscotch "Springsteen/Keef" look. The neck now lives on a dakota red GE Smith Tele body ;)

$375 +25 shipping. Complete TL52's typically sell for over 1K new and a lot of people will tell you they are on par with the AVRI '52's. Bolt on your favorite neck and you'll have a terrific '52 clone for not a lot of money!

Please PM if interested. Paypal only. I have references and you can view my 100% selling feedback on ebay by searching vibramute64

Return to “For Sale”