Jap Mosrite for sale

gremlyng

Jap Mosrite for sale

Postby gremlyng » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:57 am

For Sale

I have a Japanese Sample Mosrite by 'Century' its vintage metallic white/cream 2 x P100 p/ups tort plate, bigsby type trem. The guitar actually is stamped up like the original Mosrites on the end of the fingerboard as being Number 1, I have a padded Mosrite gig bag and cetificate of authenticity.

If anyone is interested I'd be happy to have a chat with them on the phone - 07896268969

I'm a strat man in all honesty and as much as I love the Mosrite its just wasting sat in the study on the stand, I'm sure someone would get some use out of her, I've seen many copies over the past few years but none of them come close to the quality of this guitar, the body contours are very acurate, so much so that I couldn't belive my eyes on a recent trip to the West End (London) there was an original there and appart from the trem being so unique I'd say this guitar is very very close.

I'll try to get some pics posted onto the site or I can email them direct if you let me have your email address.

Cheers
Paul

Dennisthe Menace

Re: Jap Mosrite for sale

Postby Dennisthe Menace » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 am

gremlyng wrote:For Sale

I have a Japanese Sample Mosrite by 'Century' its vintage metallic white/cream 2 x P100 p/ups tort plate, bigsby type trem. The guitar actually is stamped up like the original Mosrites on the end of the fingerboard as being Number 1, I have a padded Mosrite gig bag and cetificate of authenticity.

If anyone is interested I'd be happy to have a chat with them on the phone - 07896268969

I'm a strat man in all honesty and as much as I love the Mosrite its just wasting sat in the study on the stand, I'm sure someone would get some use out of her, I've seen many copies over the past few years but none of them come close to the quality of this guitar, the body contours are very acurate, so much so that I couldn't belive my eyes on a recent trip to the West End (London) there was an original there and appart from the trem being so unique I'd say this guitar is very very close.

I'll try to get some pics posted onto the site or I can email them direct if you let me have your email address.

Cheers
Paul

SOUNDS GOOD! We'll be waiting for the PIX....and the PRICE. :mrgreen:
make the Mos' of it, choose the 'rite stuff.
.........Owner of 9 Mosrites...
.....proud owner and documented:
1963 "the Ventures" Model s/n #0038
http://www.thevintagerockproject.com/

Return to “For Sale”